BANYA No.1 COVID-19 POLICY
Here at Banya No.1 your health and safety has always been our top priority.
- We test our staff daily and send them home if positive.
- Online Client form and questionnaire will include additional appropriate health questions and should be completed ahead of arriving.
- Rubber flip-flops and individual use banya hats will be required and offered to all our guests.
- Please place used towels in the baskets.
- Please keep your mask on until you’ve changed into your swimwear.
- Ventilation power has been upgraded and increased by 25%.
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We use personal protective equipment during services, including disposable gloves and where possible, face masks.
- PPE is replaced after every client.
- We use only disposable sheets for each guest individually.
- Every surface is cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- Throughout the day our team members are sanitising high contact surfaces.
At the same time, we would kindly ask you to postpone and rebook your appointment if:
- If you are feeling unwell.
- You or someone you live with (or have come in close contact with) have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or high temperature.
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call reception or speak with a member of the team.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.