BANYA No.1 – Hoxton Aroma steam master class
Spending time in banya is beneficial and relaxing on its own. However, you can enhance the experience further by incorporating natural plant extracts to your steam.
Aromatherapy as well as herbal medicine have been used for centuries. Rather than merely being an exciting trend to spice up your bathing, using aromatherapy in a steam room maximises the health benefits already granted by banya.
Adding natural herbs to your steam features numerous benefits, including, relaxing your body, enhancing your mood, promoting better sleep, reducing stress, and soothing sore muscles.
We are pleased to invite you and your friends to our Aroma Steam master class.
During our 3-hrs interactive masterclass you will plunge into an aromatic steam from extracts that we produce from natural plants and herbs to create a very special pleasant atmosphere for your aroma steam and parenie sessions.
You will also discuss the benefits of using natural herbs with our expert in a conversational Q&A format while relaxing and testing our aromatic natural herbal teas between and after your sessions.
Join us at Private Banya TAIGA in Hoxton on the 13th of October at 10.00 to learn:
- The science behind aromatherapy
- Benefits of using herbs and herbal extracts in everyday life
- How to enhance your banya experience by using natural herbs
- How to make simple herbal extracts to bring even more of the spa experience tailored to your exact needs
- You will be able to try different herbal infusions and use them in your aroma steam sessions.
Your 3-hrs session will include:
- Masterclass with our expert Julia Milovanova-Palmer
- Testing of herbal extracts
- 2 group aroma steam sessions
- Individual parenie treatment with extracts of your choice
- Complimentary herbal tea
*You will be able to try our traditional dishes or add extra treatments to your experience (subject to availability)
Book Now and Save 15%
First come – first served due to limited availability
Should you miss this opportunity please register your interest for the next event in the series by emailing the team email@example.com
Format: Mixed gender, so please bring your swimwear
About our expert: Julija Milovanova-Palmer a practitioner of Western Herbal Medicine, a member of the College of Practitioners of Phytotherapy (2016) and the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (2017)