Treat yourself with 3 traditional organic treatments and a 3-hour Banya session at Hoxton.
What is included?
- 3-hour Banya session with your own booth with a table at Rest & Relaxation lounge cafe.
- Aroma steam is included in your Banya session as a pleasant bonus.
- PARENIE – Invigorating thermal treatment using leafy and fragrant bundles of birch, oak and eucalyptus twigs. It boosts your blood circulation, relieves tension and stress and it’s a very good cardio-vascular exercise.
- Honey & Salt Scrub or Coffee Scrub – Nourishing and detoxifying organic treatment that improves skin texture, tones and gives it a fresh look.
- Mud Mask (Face & Décolleté) – Organic anti-ageing mud face and décolleté mask that cleanses and nourishes skin and narrows the pores.
- 25 min Russian Healing Massage – Similar to most sports massage practices, but with slower, softer motions, relaxing the muscles.
A pot of detoxing Herbal tea, enjoyed in the comfortable lounge will complement your experience.
Off-Peak £132 | Peak £149
TO BOOK AT HOXTON, CHOOSE YOUR SESSION
In the interest of keeping to the guidelines for getting out of lockdown safely, we will have a 5-week period from 12 April-17 May, where:
- Only Gold and Silver packages for individuals or members of one household will be available with very limited availability.
- Only water and tea will be served, no food.
- Visits to the Parnaya will be strictly individual or for 1 household at a time, limited to 3×10 minutes including 1 Parenie treatment following a structured timetable which all guests must follow (late arrivals may affect and shorten your treatment time).
- All treatments will be just as individual and safe as before with strict adherence to social distancing and sanitising.
If this structured banya experience is not what you were expecting you may consider booking a date from May 17th, when we should return to normal service.