TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Membership fees will be reviewed periodically. Members will be notified of any changes in the fees, in writing, at least one month prior to
the date of alteration. Annual membership fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. All membership types can start on any day
2. A membership may be suspended for a period of between one to two months, in any twelve month period. A member has to inform
about suspension one week in advance in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any suspension is for 1 month minimum from the 1st day of the month.
3. Pay monthly full membership can be cancelled any time from the 1st day of the month. At least one week notice is required,
£60 admin cancellation fee is applicable for paid monthly annual membership.
4. Banya No.1 membership is not transferable. Membership cards may only be used by the registered member.
5. All members are required to present their membership card upon arrival at the reception as a method of access to the Banya.
6. Banya No.1 reserves the right to host private events. Banya No.1 will use its reasonable endeavors to notify you in advance of a change
to the date or the cancellation of your booking.
7. Banya No.1 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, providing one month’s written notice in advance
of the proposed change.
8. Banya No.1 may expel, suspend from membership or refuse renewal of membership of any member, if in the reasonable opinion of the
General Manager of the Banya, that member may cause nuisance or annoyance to other members or guests, or is in breach of these
terms and conditions of membership.
9. All bookings, cancellations and amendments must be made by you in person, by telephone or e-mail. The reservation should be cancelled
at least 12 hrs in advance, otherwise, there will be 10 bonus points deduction from your loyalty card.
10. Banya No.1 is unable to provide medical opinions on any medical conditions and guests use the Banya facilities and treatments at their
own risk. Guests are advised to consult their family doctor about the need to limit or avoid the full range of treatments available. Certain
medical conditions can be affected by the Banya experiences (particularly those involving extremes of temperature) and may also
preclude you from having some of the treatments available.
11. We will only use the personal information you provide to us to provide the services, or to inform you about similar services which
we provide, unless you tell us that you do not want to receive this information. We will not pass your data to third parties.
12. Only Banya No.1 existing customers can apply for this membership.